Indo-European Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IECCI) is an independent, non-government and not-for-profit organisation. The offers business facilitation and socio-economic development services.
We offer business facilitation between India & European (plus other countries) and socio-economic development of the community.
IECCI works at a national level with a strong focus on Less Developed Regions, States and Communities.
We take pride in stating that IECCI has also received a ‘Special Consultative Status of Economic and Social Council of United Nations’ which makes us signatories of United Nations’ Global Compact.
The broad categories of services are:
- Market Intelligence, Research & Survey & Studies
- India Entry Strategy & Compliances
- Foreign Market Entry Strategy & Compliance (In European, African Countries And GCC)
- Business Matchmaking
- Sensitization, Training & Capacity Building
We help our members to develop and increase business opportunities through a wide range of services and enable them to maximize profits while advocating and promoting pro-business methodologies.
By becoming a member, you get access to some of our features such as frequent updates on market status & government notifications, business assistance & representations, trade facilitation, etc.
The benefits of membership of IECCI are:
- Opportunity to participate in Meetings, Seminars, Workshops organised by the Chamber
- Participate in lectures and discussion meetings on subject of topical interest
- Participate in Employees Training & Development Programmes
- Participate in meetings with visiting Delegations, Consular Corps and dignitaries from abroad
- Visa Recommendation letter to Embassies and Consulates for grant of visa for overseas business travel
- Forwarding Trade leads
- Advisory services
- Advocacy & lobbying-Representation to government on behalf of industrial community
- Opportunity to find Indian and international business/professional partners through IECCI network.
IECCI invites your esteemed organisation to become the member of one of the most prestigious and internationally recognized body.