Krashak (Mobile Application)
“Innovation is the harbinger of development.”
At IECCI, we constantly strive to innovate for the benefit of our society. And this time, we have tried to aid our food producers – our farmers!
We have created an app called KRASHAK – It is a free Android-based Application developed by IECCI, which is an Agriculture Extension Tool. The main objective of the krashak app is to aid the farmers in important tasks related to farming which include, calculating exact fertilizer dose depending on the type of soil, choosing the type of crop to suit the climate and weather conditions, etc.
Available in 10 languages, this completely offline mobile application has been downloaded more than 5000 times and is rated 4.5 stars on Google Play Store
It has the following features:
- Inbuilt Recommended NPK of major 100 plus crops
- Inbuilt Soil test reports
- Average NPK of soil samples at block level
- Facility to manually add NPK, if you have soil test card
- Gives option to select any of the 6 combinations of fertilizers for NPK needs
- As foot note gives info on quantity and splits in which fertilizer has to be applied for rain fed and irrigated areas
Some usage guidelines for the krashak app are enunciated below:
- Simple to use
- Free and Offline- Once downloaded and installed, it can be used even offline
- Small file size
- Don’t ask for access to your contacts, media, etc.
- No need of login, name, or mobile no.
- Integrates the inbuilt recommended NPK of every crop (100 Plus crops)
- Integrates the soil test report of every block in the application
- First of its type to provide complete fertilizer solution
Download Krashak Brochure